Monday, May 10, 2021

Feelings penned down

So I pen this down,

The emotions that's been pricking my heart,

The feelings that's been haunting me through the night,

The silence I've been carrying inside.

I pen down everything that's made my heart so heavy I could barely breathe.

I pen down on the soaked up pillows and swollen eyes,

On the heart that cried itself to sleep every night,

On the lonely nights I've spent wishing you were near,

While you were out of my sight somewhere very far...


                                                                                         - Gayleg Dema

3 comments:

  1. Good to see you back blogging. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peace be with you! I don't know if you are still on your blog, but I want you to know that you are not alone and to let you know that you just wrote down all how I have such feelings. But in life, we must find an answer to why we've felt like this.

    ReplyDelete

Feelings penned down

So I pen this down, The emotions that's been pricking my heart, The feelings that's been haunting me through the night, The silence ...